When: every Monday, from May 2 until May 16
Where: the basketball courts near the tennis courts
Time: 3:15 – 4:15 pm
Team 1 “The Empire”:
- Avijit S.
- Lawrence M.
- Ben S.
- Adam B.
- Zac S.
- John S.
- David W.
- Crystal F.
- Michael P.
Team 2 “The Covenant”:
- Ajay B.
- Daniel P.
- Sanmit N.
- Jeff Z.
- Ashley S.
- Matthew L.
- Giulio S.
- Caroline M.
- Raj S.
- Beejay C.
- Two 20 min halves (+ 5 min overtime), separated by a 5 min halftime (no quarter breaks).
- No shot clock (please play fairly).
- The clock does not stop for out-of-bounds, fouls / free throws, etc. The clock only stops for timeouts, injuries and halftime/quarter breaks.
Timeouts & substitutions:
- Two 1 min timeouts total will be allotted to each team.
- Substitutions will be allowed at any time (no timeout needed, just step out and have the sub step into the court).
- Please make sure to rotate often, so as to give everyone a chance to play the game.
- Free throws for shooting fouls only.
- Call your own fouls (if necessary, bystanders/bench can help out as referees).
- Standard (1 point free throw, 2 points inside the three-point line, 3 points outside the line).
- When you make a shot, please hold up two/three fingers (signifying the number of points the field goal was worth) towards the scorekeeper. If you miss a shot, hold up the zero sign.